This is to inform you that at our company the processing of your personal data is carried out in full compliance with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
Data are entered in our company databases following the informed consent procedure, exception made for those cases referred to in art. 6 of the REG. EU 679/2016.
The Data Controller is Montecampione Ski Area s.r.l. (VAT number 03468260983), in the person of its legal representative, Mr. Stefano Iorio.
Legal and operational headquarters: Via Legazzuolo snc – 25040 Artogne (Bs);
Telephone number: +39 0364 088009
E-mail address: email@example.com
The data are processed by the owner in the context of his commercial activity for the purpose of offering goods and services; marketing and advertising by sending advertising material via email, SMS and chat (i.e. WhatsApp etc.); market analysis and surveys; promotional activities; statistics processing; other operational and management requirements related to pre-sales activities. In the case of the conclusion of contracts / orders, the data may also be used in the execution of the contract itself.
Personal data is collected from the user himself/herself by completing this online form.
The processing takes place using hand/IT tools and with a logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, the data are processed until the revocation of consent, which can be done through a simple communication to any of the above-mentioned addresses. The processing will cease immediately upon withdrawal of consent.
Rights of the interested party: we inform you that you can contact the Data Controller to assert your rights, as required by the Regulations, and in particular for:
- obtaining confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed or not, and in this case obtain access to the personal data and to the following information: a) the processing purposes; b) categories of the treated personal data; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) where possible, the data provided retention period or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- asking the data controller to access the personal data and, without undue delay, the rectification, integration or cancellation of the same or the limitation of your personal data processing. You can also oppose their treatment and claim the right to data portability;
- proposing a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- knowing the source from which personal data originate and, where appropriate, the possibility that the data come from public accessible sources.
Finally, we inform you that your data will be:
- processed lawfully, correctly and transparently;
- collected for the explicit and legitimate purposes specified above and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with such purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary, with respect to the purposes for which they are processed;
- exact and, if necessary, updated, deleted and / or corrected;
- stored in a form that allows your identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which it is processed;
- processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and protection of personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage, through appropriate technical and organizational measures.